10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON

Standard Bookcases
(35)

Shop Standard Bookcases Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Outdoor Furniture 10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on HON Standard Bookcases. Outdoor Furniture 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Standard Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand HON
      Product SKU pcae5a3cf720974d94d1
      Category Standard Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 35 Review For 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Clinton Deuschel

Clinton Deuschel 2020-11-09

Stunning addition to my room, love the color, very durable, easy to assemble yet sturdy and very elegant!

• Review by Nilda Gave

Nilda Gave 2020-11-13

Love it b/c it's cute. All the white areas are shiny and will leave prints, two holes in the back (see last pic), and not the easiest thing to put together. The legs were tricky to keep even and when you're putting the top on, make sure to screw the silver pegs in underneath the top (and wooden pegs), then put the top on...makes sense when you think about it, but you get sick of the thing after working in it for an hour and loose your mind. Oh and the legs are a different color brown from the door and shelves...not obvious unless you're staring at it. With all that being said...it's so cute and I'm extremely happy with the stand. I feel like it's an amazing buy.

• Review by Geoffrey Christenbury

Geoffrey Christenbury 2021-02-23

Extremely pleased with this Standard Bookcases. We needed something with a little storage that wasn't too bulky and this worked out perfectly. I saw some reviews mention the door swings in and out, and I just wanted to point out to make sure to put the correct divider on that side. One is longer than the other in order to keep the door from swinging.

• Review by Noel Ernsberger

Noel Ernsberger 2020-09-29

Very stable, high quality, tons of fun for kids and adults. It even has wheels at the bottom so it doesn't scratch the floor! I was amazed by the price for the item. I didn't expect it to be that great!

• Review by Lavonia Lattanzi

Lavonia Lattanzi 2020-12-31

I bought this 10700 Series Standard Bookcase for my partner to use as his "bar". Putting it together went by so quickly and I was able to have it ready for him when he got home. The look on his face was priceless! I stepped out right after that to run some errnads, came back 20 minutes later to see the beautiful set up we have now. The ladder looks amazing in our home and allows us to host friends and be bartenders when they come over. Couldn't be more happy with this piece. It encorportates his style and my bohemian side, creating a perfect combination of the two of us. Thanks liheliso.com.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter