200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase By Hale Bookcases

Standard Bookcases
(24)

Over 7 Million Items Standard Bookcases in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Best 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase By Hale Bookcases. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Hale Bookcases Standard Bookcases. Best 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Standard Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand Hale Bookcases
      Product SKU p31e64cffffe3dd7be2a
      Category Standard Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 24 Review For 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Chanel Lecuyer

Chanel Lecuyer 2020-07-12

Absolutely love it! I ordered this in the beige, very durable fabric, easy to put together. Very comfortable tufted seating with nice back roll pillow. Looks beautiful in our bedroom. My first time ordering from liheliso.com, and I am very pleased.

• Review by William Dronko

William Dronko 2020-11-12

We used this Standard Bookcases to hold our cable box and modem, our TV is above our fireplace. I love the white door and shelves- just what we were looking for.

• Review by Mindy Guevarra

Mindy Guevarra 2020-07-28

Perfect price! Perfect size! Perfect fit! We bought 3 to display our retail products at my salon. WILL buy again!

• Review by Delores Mirabella

Delores Mirabella 2020-06-02

Delivered and placed in a specific room, it is absolutely comfortable. Pushing it by hand felt stiff but once you had your shoes off and you laid into it, it felt great and nearly “hugged” you making it all that much more comfortable.

• Review by Kennith Whisman

Kennith Whisman 2021-03-01

I love that this 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase came in two pieces or it would not have fit up my narrow farmhouse staircase!! I was able to put it together in about 15 minutes once I found all the parts. Included instructions indicated there were parts under the 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase (inside the Velcro underside) so I searched and searched but nothing was there. I had missed the red bag of parts attached to the outside of the box containing the legs because my husband opened it up and the parts were under the box! I find this 200 Signature Series Standard Bookcase quite comfortable to lay on. I am pleased with the quality and the price.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter