10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON

Standard Bookcases
(26)

Check out our Standard Bookcases living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Low Price 10700 Series Standard Bookcase By HON. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of HON Standard Bookcases. Low Price 10700 Series Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Standard Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
      Brand HON
      Product SKU p6f3927e7219eb8c76d5
      Category Standard Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 26 Review For 10700 Series Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Chadwick Bailado

Chadwick Bailado 2019-11-10

So easy to put together and unlike other reviews, we actually found the 10700 Series Standard Bookcase to be pretty comfortable!

• Review by Lucas Peche

Lucas Peche 2019-12-14

Great Standard Bookcases for the money, its very ea.sy to assemble, cushions are firmer than expected but as time has gone by they are very comfy, especially when laying. They seating is supported by cargo straps interweaved very good support. The chaise has sinuous springs where the but lays and other half is the cargo straps interweaved

• Review by Morris Deloye

Morris Deloye 2020-04-06

Lovely addition to my bedroom. I always wanted a lounge in my bedroom and this one is lovely. I have used it many times already. I sometimes like to watch TV in the bedroom but I am not ready for bed this lounge is perfect. Very glad I made this purchase!

• Review by Rafael Patriquin

Rafael Patriquin 2019-11-15

Extremely pleased with this Standard Bookcases. We needed something with a little storage that wasn't too bulky and this worked out perfectly. I saw some reviews mention the door swings in and out, and I just wanted to point out to make sure to put the correct divider on that side. One is longer than the other in order to keep the door from swinging.

• Review by Darrick Voltaire

Darrick Voltaire 2020-12-26

We love our 10700 Series Standard Bookcase lounge. It was easy to put together and it’s nice to lay on. It makes our room complete!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter