45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman By Ebern Designs

Storage Ottomans
(34)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Storage Ottomans Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Free S&H 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman By Ebern Designs. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Ebern Designs Storage Ottomans. Free S&H 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Storage Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Rectangle
  • Storage Mechanism: Lift-Off Lid
  • Overall: 15'' H x 45'' W x 15'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 19.58lb.
  • Upholstery Material: Faux leather
    • Product Name 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman
      Brand Ebern Designs
      Product SKU p25e24cd5519fbcfe381
      Category Storage Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 34 Review For 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman
  • Review by Christian Vane

Christian Vane 2020-04-25

This was my first time ordering from liheliso.com. I love my 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman! It's just wonderful! Arrived earlier than expected.Nothing broken.Every part was packed perfectly. Wood and glass completely protected. Easy to install.Took 45 minutes. Ash Grey color matches our new laminate just perfectly.Great quality and finish.Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you liheliso.com! I recommend this product and I am planning to order more on liheliso.com.

• Review by Graig Hymen

Graig Hymen 2020-01-21

Love this sofa. It’s everything I wanted and more for my new apartment. It’s very firm but was so easy to put together. I’ll add photos soon. Everything was easy with the purchase. My first purchase from liheliso.com and I’m writing this review because reading the reviews is what helped me while I was searching for a month.

• Review by Arie Dorrian

Arie Dorrian 2020-05-08

This is perfect in my library. Super easy to put together. It's comfy and sturdy and the cost was not expensive.

• Review by Tomas Anglum

Tomas Anglum 2019-09-26

OMG it’s perfect ! So comfortable and looks just grand ! I sit in my 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman and watch the birds in the morning !

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter