45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman By Ebern Designs

Storage Ottomans
(35)

My Storage Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Up To 70% Off 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman By Ebern Designs. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Ebern Designs Storage Ottomans. Up To 70% Off 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Storage Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Rectangle
  • Storage Mechanism: Lift-Off Lid
  • Overall: 15'' H x 45'' W x 15'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 19.58lb.
  • Upholstery Material: Faux leather
    • Product Name 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman
      Brand Ebern Designs
      Product SKU p8772d50cae49d71df55
      Category Storage Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 35 Review For 45" Tufted Rectangle Storage Ottoman
  • Review by Nicholas Mccorison

Nicholas Mccorison 2019-12-20

I was really hesitant about this ladder only because of my own decoration ideas, once I added the decor to the shelves it came out perfectly! Be careful when putting it together making sure the parts are on the right side but other then that it was a breeze!

• Review by Gayle Dickus

Gayle Dickus 2020-05-07

Beautiful Storage Ottomans! Very good quality. Very modern and attractive looking. It is much more comfortable than I was expecting, considering so many of the reviews commented on how stiff it is. It is firm, absolutely, but not uncomfortable and I expect it to break in nicely. We got the grey and it is true to colour. There were remarks about it being a blue/grey but I don't really see that. It's just a "cool" grey maybe, not a "warm" grey. You definitely need pillows with it, though, because it is very deep. I'm 5'8 and if I sit flush against the back my feet dangle. FYI - Storage Ottomans, Rug, Chairs, Coffee Table, and Side Tables are all from liheliso.com! The colour is a bit off because I used a filter. Unfortunately this is the only photo of it I have. Overall, very happy with the purchase!

• Review by Rosario Tram

Rosario Tram 2020-12-12

Package came in 2 days. Easily assembled, heavy, good quality wood used. Simple Saturday, and elegant, fits our space perfectly!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter