44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2) By Latitude Run

Theater Seating
(44)

Check out our Theater Seating living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Home & Outdoor 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2) By Latitude Run. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Latitude Run Theater Seating. Home & Outdoor 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2), Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Theater Seating. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Upholstery Material: Faux leather
  • Row Style: Straight
  • Weight Capacity: 350lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
  • Seat: 20'' H x 22'' W x 20'' D
    • Product Name 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2)
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p95d9eb865234d18f625
      Category Theater Seating
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2)
  • Review by Cruz Angiolelli

Cruz Angiolelli 2020-09-08

Amazing 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2). Beautiful color, easy to assemble. Looks great in my loft

• Review by Carli Valente

Carli Valente 2020-09-02

Definitely my favorite piece of furniture in my house! Such a clean look, the best part was how easy piecing this 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2) together was. Very firm and comfortable seating!

• Review by Tosha Kenouo

Tosha Kenouo 2020-11-03

Love it. I mean, its cheap AF but who cares its not like you're walking up to it and stroking it to feel its woody goodness. Its fake wood. You paid $130, relax. It looks great. It does its job. The finish is actually really nice looking and its very solid. Assembly was whatever. I've read a lot of people complain that it arrived damaged. Sucks to be you. Mine came in perfect. I'd get it. You wont care that its fake wood when you have it. Do it. PS - I just moved in to my new place and dont have lampshades on my lamps yet. Judgy McJudgerson.

• Review by Toney Kososky

Toney Kososky 2019-12-21

Easy directions to assemble, was able to do by myself. Sturdy and really happy I went with the all white to brighten up the room.

• Review by Toby Scronce

Toby Scronce 2020-07-22

I am so obsessed with my 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2)! I read all the reviews and saw pictures others posted and new that I had to have it! The quality is amazing and looks like it will hold up for many years to come. It took me two hours to put together because I did it alone (but can be done quicker with two like the instructions suggest) and the instructions were super easy and clear to follow! 1010 would recommend this 44" Manual Rocker Recline Home Theater Row Seating (Row Of 2)!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter