7300 Series Modular Coffee Table By High Point Furniture

Wood Top Coffee Tables
(30)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Wood Top Coffee Tables Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Cheap Price 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table By High Point Furniture. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price High Point Furniture Wood Top Coffee Tables. Cheap Price 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood-Top Coffee Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Base Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Number of Tables Included: 1
    • Product Name 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table
      Brand High Point Furniture
      Product SKU pfc315350f0a664e3969
      Category Wood Top Coffee Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 30 Review For 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table
  • Review by Loyd Habrock

Loyd Habrock 2021-05-03

Amazing stand sturdy enough, however i had improvise of fixing the the stands using a cardboard piece( got my creative side working). Overall a very good product and adds up the beauty to my room

• Review by Fredric Amorosi

Fredric Amorosi 2020-08-24

Not only is it comfortable, It is a statement piece when guest walk in the room.

• Review by Shenika Cano

Shenika Cano 2020-01-05

I'm really Happy with my 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table that I purchaced from liheliso.com. Not to hard to put together out of the box. This 7300 Series Modular Coffee Table is really comfortable and looks great as you can see from the picture I uploaded. I have already fell asleep in it many times. Thanks liheliso.com, A Happy Customer.

• Review by Brendon Armiso

Brendon Armiso 2021-09-19

Looks great, was easy to assemble ( was able to do by myself). Good and sturdy... Great buy and great price

• Review by Hallie Gruse

Hallie Gruse 2021-04-23

This is a lovely little lounger! It’s lightweight if you need to move it around but feels sturdy. I’m 5’4 and have plant of room to stretch out and curl up. Material is very nice, though if you sit on the end I hear little crunches of the inside material, but for the price that doesn’t bother me at all. It’s such a great buy, it looks fantastic. Overnight delivery and six-screw assembly made this a happy purchase.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter