6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture

Bedroom Media Chests
(30)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Bedroom Media Chests Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Home & Garden 6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Stanley Furniture Bedroom Media Chests. Home & Garden 6 Drawer Dresser, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bedroom Media Chests. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Tipover Restraint Device Included: Yes
  • Number of Drawers: 6
  • Dovetail Drawer Joints: Yes
  • Removeable Hardware: Yes
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 6 Drawer Dresser
      Brand Stanley Furniture
      Product SKU p9d8ea7149262e3873ff
      Category Bedroom Media Chests
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 30 Review For 6 Drawer Dresser
  • Review by Zaida Salo

Zaida Salo 2020-08-06

Great quality you will not be disappointed. I struggled a bit to put it together only because I have longer nails but its perfect!

• Review by Morgan Alwine

Morgan Alwine 2020-05-01

Love this 6 Drawer Dresser !!! Firm and comfy at the same time. Great delivery staff. Easy to just pop on the legs. Lovely quality for the price! Exactly what I was looking for!!!

• Review by Theresa Majocka

Theresa Majocka 2020-07-17

Perfect little Bedroom Media Chests that I paired with the Etruscan Platform Bed. Low profile and easy to move. Small drawers but with multiple places to put items it makes it great for quick access for books, wallets, watches, etc.

• Review by Demetrius Fecto

Demetrius Fecto 2019-12-19

I am so obsessed with my 6 Drawer Dresser! I read all the reviews and saw pictures others posted and new that I had to have it! The quality is amazing and looks like it will hold up for many years to come. It took me two hours to put together because I did it alone (but can be done quicker with two like the instructions suggest) and the instructions were super easy and clear to follow! 1010 would recommend this 6 Drawer Dresser!

• Review by Pamela Fullem

Pamela Fullem 2020-06-24

This piece is SO beautiful, so comfortable at a great price. It ended up getting here about a week early. Assembly was really easy. Screw on the legs and then 6 large screws and you're done. It's a big 6 Drawer Dresser but at 117lbs I was able to put it together in about 10 min. The only issue I had was with the middle portion of the screws. They didn't quite line up correct but the top and bottom portion screwed in very easily. Thank you again liheliso.com! This is our second furniture purchase from you and once again we are more than pleased with the service, shipping and product quality. ❤❤❤

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter