6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture

Bedroom Media Chests
(29)

1,000s of Top-Rated Bedroom Media Chests in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Shoping 6 Drawer Dresser By Stanley Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Stanley Furniture Bedroom Media Chests. Shoping 6 Drawer Dresser, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Bedroom Media Chests. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Tipover Restraint Device Included: Yes
  • Number of Drawers: 6
  • Dovetail Drawer Joints: Yes
  • Removeable Hardware: Yes
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 6 Drawer Dresser
      Brand Stanley Furniture
      Product SKU p9d8ea7149262e3873ff
      Category Bedroom Media Chests
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 29 Review For 6 Drawer Dresser
  • Review by Paris Blayney

Paris Blayney 2020-03-31

We bought these as 6 Drawer Dressers for our fireplace. They are more comfortable than we thought they would be and will be a nice addition for extra seating when we have guests. For the price you can't go wrong! I would definitely buy again.

• Review by Obdulia Hamby

Obdulia Hamby 2020-08-29

Great design but I should have compared the height of the Bedroom Media Chests to the the height from my bed to the floor because these are pretty short.

• Review by Ike Bellany

Ike Bellany 2020-04-02

This 6 Drawer Dresser is a perfect size for our living space and it arrived yesterday in a timely manner! It has plenty of storage and I love the quality as well as the price! Merry Christmas to us! Oh.. notice the clock in the background Also another favorite Wafair purchase!

• Review by Jessie Gurin

Jessie Gurin 2020-07-22

Love it!!! Not the most comfortable Bedroom Media Chests, the cushions are way too firm, but I just got it today so after some use Im pretty sure they will soften up. Assembly can be done by only one person in less than 30 minutes, although two people would be much faster and easier. The Bedroom Media Chests looks awesome in my retro leaving room. Perfect for small spaces. Seat two comfortably but can squeeze in a third one.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter