72" Solid Wood Console Table By Canora Grey

Black Console Tables
(10)

Check out our Black Console Tables living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Low Price 72" Solid Wood Console Table By Canora Grey. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Canora Grey Black Console Tables. Low Price 72" Solid Wood Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Black Console Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Solid Wood
  • Base Material: Solid Wood
  • Weight Capacity: 20lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 72" Solid Wood Console Table
      Brand Canora Grey
      Product SKU pa304cba394416bee794
      Category Black Console Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 10 Review For 72" Solid Wood Console Table
  • Review by Towanda Duranceau

Towanda Duranceau 2021-02-14

So gorgeous, comfortable, a stunning piece at a great price. Easy to assemble, too. However, quite heavy to carry... FedEx left it at the wrong address a few doors down, and it wouldn't fit in our car, but my husband was able to heft it onto his back and carry it home. We called liheliso.com and they were incredibly nice about it, and even gave us 10% off our order! Love their customer service and love this 72" Solid Wood Console Table!

• Review by Dirk Grabo

Dirk Grabo 2020-11-17

I love the Black Console Tables. They match perfect in my living room and are very heavy duty. Thank you so much!!

• Review by Georgia Kaucher

Georgia Kaucher 2021-08-21

Overall, it’s a fine decorative 72" Solid Wood Console Table but the screws that came with the product were defective (threading did not align with external screws) and it cost me an extra $11 and a trip to the hardware store. The quality of the item and extra work made this feel more like a Swedish box store purchase.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter