64" Solid Wood Console Table By Winston Porter

Black Console Tables
(42)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Black Console Tables unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Home & Outdoor 64" Solid Wood Console Table By Winston Porter. Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49. Up To 70% Off Everything Home! 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Winston Porter Black Console Tables. Home & Outdoor 64" Solid Wood Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Black Console Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Base Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood
  • Weight Capacity: 90lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 64" Solid Wood Console Table
      Brand Winston Porter
      Product SKU pc4d6ab984113eaee848
      Category Black Console Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 42 Review For 64" Solid Wood Console Table
  • Review by Lourdes Contrenas

Lourdes Contrenas 2020-10-09

I needed a new stand for my stereo components and this struck my eye. However I realize nowadays very few people have "old school" stereo setups and it was hard to find anything that was specifically designed to hold these components. I was hoping the 3 middle shelves would hold my receiver, CD player, and record player but none of them fit. However, they fit nicely on top and I use the middle shelves for CD storage and side shelves for record storage. It pairs nicely with the Duffy Accent cabinet I had purchased for extra record storage. As the other reviews noted, it was fairly easy to put together. Except for a few minor mistakes I made, it took me about an hour and a half to get everything put together. Love this, really a fabulous piece that I'm sure will bring in lots of compliments.

• Review by Nelda Trojillo

Nelda Trojillo 2020-09-13

I love this 64" Solid Wood Console Table! It's perfect in my office and it's very comfy!

• Review by Violet Shean

Violet Shean 2020-08-21

PERFECT! I love finding a bargain and the Elkton is one of the best finds, either online or otherwise. Easy assembly, and the final product is sturdy and gorgeous. It's the perfect fit for a small space, the wood finish is really great for such a bargain price. I paired it with the Cyril bed frame and they look like they were made for each other.

• Review by Fausto Katoh

Fausto Katoh 2021-06-23

I love everything about my 64" Solid Wood Console Table lounger... comfortable, fabric and the color just pops on my master suite...

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter