48" Console Table By Worlds Away

Black Console Tables
(15)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Black Console Tables has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Discount 48" Console Table By Worlds Away. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Worlds Away Black Console Tables. Discount 48" Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Black Console Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Resin
  • Base Material: Resin
  • Weight Capacity: 25lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Product Name 48" Console Table
      Brand Worlds Away
      Product SKU pa2d795c3775b0c0c9eb
      Category Black Console Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 15 Review For 48" Console Table
  • Review by Phil Markoff

Phil Markoff 2020-11-26

Nice item. Looks good. See how it stands up to normal wear and tear.

• Review by Liberty Zapanta

Liberty Zapanta 2020-08-11

As Other Reviewers Have Said, These Blue 48" Console Tables Are, In Fact, Royal Blue, Which Is Exactly What I Was Hoping For! I Ordered 2 Of Them And While It Is True That They Are Very Lightweight With Really Firm Seats, We Found Them To Be Quite Sturdy And Actually Pretty Comfortable. As For The Legs, As Other Reviewers Have Said, They Are Definitely Not Wood Or A Wood Product But I Didn'T Find That To Be A Big Deal As You Don'T Really Notice The Black Legs Once They Are Attached To The 48" Console Table And On The Floor. (Note: I Have Ordered Solid Wood Replacement Legs Only Because I Prefer A Different Look--A Dark Cherry Tone--And Not Because I Thought The Plastic Legs Would Not Adequately Support The 48" Console Table'S Weight With Someone Seated In It.) In Fact, One Of These 48" Console Tables (And Its 4 Plastic Legs) Recently Held The Frame Of A 6'4", 300+Lb Football Player Friend Of Ours . And Despite This 48" Console Table'S Small Profile, Our Friend Never Looked As Though He Was Sitting In A Child'S 48" Console Table And He Found It Comfortable Enough To Remain Seated In It For Several Hours, Despite Having Other Seating Options! Best Of All, When He Arose, The 48" Console Table'S Seat Showed No Evidence That Anyone Had Just Sat In It For 4+ Hours! So To Sum It Up: I Got The Color I Wanted In A Decent Enough 48" Console Table; I Can Easily And Inexpensively Replace The Legs And These 48" Console Tables More Than Adequately And Comfortably Seat Our Friends. That Rates 5 Stars In My Book!!!

• Review by Alonzo Addington

Alonzo Addington 2021-01-10

I love this Black Console Tables, foosball it’s very unique.. Get a lot comps on it.

• Review by Cornelius Solarski

Cornelius Solarski 2020-09-12

Bought this on sale and worth so much more. Always wanted an emerald green Black Console Tables and the color is beautiful and regal.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter