54.3" Console Table By A&B Home

Console Tables With Storage
(18)

Over 7 Million Items Console Tables With Storage in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Discount 54.3" Console Table By A&B Home. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of A&B Home Console Tables With Storage. Discount 54.3" Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Console Tables with Storage. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Glass
  • Base Material: Metal
    • Product Name 54.3" Console Table
      Brand A&B Home
      Product SKU p7750412ae499ec118bc
      Category Console Tables With Storage
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 18 Review For 54.3" Console Table
  • Review by Sachiko Virgili

Sachiko Virgili 2020-04-09

Bought two of these in the brown color for the basement. The kids now have a dual xbox game setup. Love the style and quality. Great Christmas gift surprise to have this all set up for them.

• Review by Spencer Kanosh

Spencer Kanosh 2020-07-11

This piece is exactly what we wanted for our new tv and to have in our home. It fits our 70" perfectly and we love the gray color. It was pretty easy to build with 2 people, instructions were pretty clear and easy to follow with nice big pictures. Our box was a little roughed up from shipping trucks but everything inside was great. This would have been a 5 star review however, when we started to put the pieces together, there was one panel that did not line up with another piece at all. There's no way it would have fit because it was off by a good inch or maybe even two. Luckily, my husband regularly builds and fixes things and was able to make it work given this obstacle. No one would even know now but for someone who might not be able to easily fix this, it would be a problem. I still love this piece though!

• Review by Whitney Grafe

Whitney Grafe 2019-11-19

I bought 2 of these for our small living room and they have exceeded our expectations. I wanted something to replace a large couch and love seat that took up much of the room. I was hesitant to order furniture online, but will absolutely do so again. They were so easy to put together and are super comfortable. I was worried I would miss my couch, but these 54.3" Console Tables were an excellent replacement.

• Review by Mathew Arehano

Mathew Arehano 2021-04-09

My son loves these 54.3" Console Table. Super easy to assemble. The color is identical to the picture. A nice industrial look.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter