32" Console Table By Dovecove

Console Tables With Storage
(32)

Console Tables With Storage Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Free S&H 32" Console Table By Dovecove. Shop The Largest Selection Of Home Furniture And Décor Across All Styles And Price Points

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Dovecove Console Tables With Storage. Free S&H 32" Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Console Tables with Storage. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Base Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Weight Capacity: 10lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 32" Console Table
      Brand Dovecove
      Product SKU pa6707f1535e063d12bd
      Category Console Tables With Storage
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 32 Review For 32" Console Table
  • Review by Roberto Basu

Roberto Basu 2020-05-27

I do like the style but I have to say the quality is not as good as I was hoping for. The grooves the leg was supposed to screw into was pushed up inside so we will have to glue it in to be sure leg stays on. Other than that 32" Console Table is nice )

• Review by Celina Kriz

Celina Kriz 2020-07-14

It was an awesome and smooth process! Console Tables With Storage are really great quality!

• Review by Thomas Appana

Thomas Appana 2019-09-17

Easy to assemble. Sturdy and everyone in my household love it. My 5yrs old grand son refuses to sit anywhere else. My sister saw it and liked it. She is buying one.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter