77.56" Futon Frame By Red Barrel Studio

Futon Frames
(29)

Check out our Futon Frames living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Discount 77.56" Futon Frame By Red Barrel Studio. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Red Barrel Studio Futon Frames. Discount 77.56" Futon Frame, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Futon Frames. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Futon Mattress Size: Full
  • Frame Material: Metal
  • Weight Capacity: 300lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
  • Overall: 47.83'' H x 77.56'' W x 38.98'' D
    • This sofa frame will be a great addition to any contemporary home décor. Pairing it up with full size futon mattress its smooth black finish matches well with any color. This frame is convertible from L shape seating to lay flat position which will be a multi-functional and space saving piece for any room.

Product Name 77.56" Futon Frame
      Brand Red Barrel Studio
      Product SKU pc67fe27cde746590433
      Category Futon Frames
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 29 Review For 77.56" Futon Frame
  • Review by Weldon Stonecypher

Weldon Stonecypher 2020-04-18

This 77.56" Futon Frame meets my expectations, the color is perfect, a little darker than pictured, very firm and holding up well. Delivery was sooner then expected and was kept informed of the entire process. Considering I never ordered online furniture before I was skeptical to what I might end up with, however I cant wait to add the rest of the pieces and finish this look!

• Review by Lilli Petrucci

Lilli Petrucci 2020-04-08

Great piece! Actually very solid and attractive, and I really don’t think I could have gotten anything better for the $120 I spent on it. I was hesitant shopping for assembly required furniture, but I am really glad I have this a chance.

• Review by Magda Athayde

Magda Athayde 2020-01-02

Loved it so much bought another sturdy, easy to assemble,attractive and a good buy.

• Review by Refugia Prophit

Refugia Prophit 2020-07-29

It’s just what I wanted. It’s beautiful, it was a bit difficult to put together but once I figured it out it was a breeze.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter