5 Piece Coffee Table Set By Eichholtz

Glass Top Coffee Tables
(9)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Glass Top Coffee Tables Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Home & Outdoor 5 Piece Coffee Table Set By Eichholtz. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Eichholtz Glass Top Coffee Tables. Home & Outdoor 5 Piece Coffee Table Set, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Glass-Top Coffee Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Glass
  • Base Material: Metal
  • Level of Assembly: Partial Assembly
  • Number of Tables Included: 5
    • Product Name 5 Piece Coffee Table Set
      Brand Eichholtz
      Product SKU p2490de52abda726d521
      Category Glass Top Coffee Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 9 Review For 5 Piece Coffee Table Set
  • Review by August Hautan

August Hautan 2019-10-14

We love this piece in our living room. We had a cool retro feel going on in there. Now we have a toddler so it’s filled with toys, luckily it works well for that too!

• Review by Luetta Withem

Luetta Withem 2021-05-13

This 5 Piece Coffee Table Set fits perfectly into the space I had for it. Bought the cherry finish and it is beautiful! Well-made except the back is not wood but it’s not noticeable when you put books, etc., in it. It’s still very heavy and comes with brackets to fasten it to the wall to prevent accidents. I highly recommend this product!!

• Review by Loida Berthelsen

Loida Berthelsen 2021-05-04

It's simple and purposeful in scale and looks! I wished it was more of a cool "true" grey, but it's actually a more of a taupe. It blended very well with my overall design intent. It was extremely easy to assemble (20mins), and the graining on the shelves is textural and nice! All in all its not a costly peice but it dosent immediately give the feel/look. Maybe is how you stage it. I done recommend it for true books unless you have bookends because there are no end supports/lips. That's the only con. It's a lovely peice, arrived in tack I'm less than 48hrs. Just in time for reveal!!! BTW... it's made by Closet Maid. I missed that. I thought that gave way to its strength and integrity.

• Review by Rosaline Fioranelli

Rosaline Fioranelli 2020-11-14

We used two of these and off-set a wall cabinet with a shelf in the middle. A little paint and this is a great addition to our room!

• Review by Michaele Borris

Michaele Borris 2021-02-06

Amazing 5 Piece Coffee Table Set for the price. Very soft leather. Needed to be assembled, but was so easy to do in just a couple of minutes. Simply take it out of the box and attach the arms which slide into a track. Bang, you’re ready to go. I would most definitely buy this product again.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter