60" Square Arm Loveseat By Palliser Furniture

Leather Loveseats
(26)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Leather Loveseats has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Outdoor Furniture 60" Square Arm Loveseat By Palliser Furniture. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Palliser Furniture Leather Loveseats. Outdoor Furniture 60" Square Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Leather Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 34'' H x 60'' W x 37'' D
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 109.6lb.
  • Seat: 18.7'' H x 20.7'' D
  • Arm Height - Floor to Arm: 24''
    • Product Name 60" Square Arm Loveseat
      Brand Palliser Furniture
      Product SKU p941c3a07b0ec586ef15
      Category Leather Loveseats
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 26 Review For 60" Square Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Jude Selvester

Jude Selvester 2020-08-16

Beautiful bookshelf, especially for the low price. However, several pieces came with the top layer peeling off in spots. Am currently waiting to hear back from liheliso.com on if they can replace individual pieces or if we have to pack the entire thing up and send it back.

• Review by Vance Tuomala

Vance Tuomala 2020-11-21

Received box wrapped very well, assembly very easy, love the color and fits awesomely in my livingroom. Just what I wanted.

• Review by Stanford Twiner

Stanford Twiner 2020-06-09

I am incredibly pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of this piece. I sat on a few from higher end furniture stores and this matched the quality at half the price. Takes about 15 minutes to put together, but after that you will enjoy hours of comfort.

• Review by Florencio Baldini

Florencio Baldini 2020-10-12

Perfect size. Wanted white but accidentally picked black and it looks good in my room.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter