18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman By Pasargad

Leather Ottomans
(49)

Leather Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Discount 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman By Pasargad. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Pasargad Leather Ottomans. Discount 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Leather Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 18'' H x 18'' W x 18'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 4.5lb.
  • Upholstery Material: Genuine Leather
  • Seat Fill Material Details: Wood Base
    • Product Name 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman
      Brand Pasargad
      Product SKU p44ac923cd9b874b3984
      Category Leather Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 49 Review For 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman
  • Review by Jordan Sicotte

Jordan Sicotte 2020-01-22

Love it! Looks great and was easy to assemble- took some time but not anything too crazy. Price is great!

• Review by Seth Tisdel

Seth Tisdel 2019-10-24

These 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottomans are amazing. They are lightweight and comfortable which is hard to find. I had a couple of people ask if they were memory foam! We bought 4 of them in multiple colors for our reception area and they are a hit.

• Review by Elfriede Falso

Elfriede Falso 2020-09-03

The Leather Ottomans went together easy, but the parts were hidden under the Leather Ottomans. Watch for that so you don’t think they were omitted in the shipping. The Leather Ottomans looks great in my living room with my other pieces. The picture was exactly what I received. So pleased with my purchase

• Review by Armand Gack

Armand Gack 2020-04-28

Beautiful 18" Genuine Leather Square Chevron Cube Ottoman Lounge. Pictured perfect, quality is great. Makes a very nice addition to my Family Room. I purchased the burgundy and the color is vibrant and adds a nice splash of color to the room. Very easy to put together. Would recommend.

• Review by Emmitt Whitlock

Emmitt Whitlock 2019-10-13

Very sturdy and they look wonderful in my home cant go wrong with this set.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter