Living Room Furniture Sale2 Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Discount Swiger Sleeper By Brayden Studio. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping
- Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
- 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
- Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.
Don't miss this great bargain on Brayden Studio Living Room Furniture Sale2. Discount Swiger Sleeper, Shop Living Room Furniture for Living Room Furniture Sale to match every style and budget. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.
- Overall: 36.5'' H x 87'' W x 37'' D
- Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
- Upholstery Material Details: 100% Polyester
- Leg Material: Resin
- An elegant modern sofa by day the sleeper converts to a comfortable full-size bed at night allowing your house guests to get a great night’s sleep. This sleeper sofa is built with a solid steel frame and the upholstery material is 100% polyester. Never let your guests stay in a hotel again!
|Product Name||Swiger Sleeper|
|Category||Living Room Furniture Sale2|
|Main Category||Living Room Furniture|
How to Choose Living Room Furniture for Your Home
Whether you're starting from scratch and furnishing an empty space, or you're upgrading a few individual pieces, we have compiled tips and ideas about how to choose living room furniture for your home. Read on for a step-by-step guide to help you select sofas, coffee tables, chairs, rugs, lamps, accent tables and more to fit your individual style and space.
Living room and family room furniture Have you been dreaming of the perfect living room? Whether you're creating a formal living room or looking for more casual, laid-back furniture for your family room, you can easily bring it to life with our customizable living room furniture. We have a wide range of sofas, sectionals, living room chairs, ottomans, benches, and recliners, tailored by hand in the fabrics and leathers of your choice, with added trims and tufting, finishes and flourishes. Center your space with a gorgeous coffee table, and add side tables for displaying plants, photos, and treasures (and as parking spots for delicious beverages!). You can choose matching living room furniture sets, or mix and match the pieces you already have with something new. And if you need some buying advice, stop by your local Design Center, or schedule a free home visit with an Shop Living Room Furniture Sale2designer.
1) Determine Your Furniture Needs
Choosing living room furniture based on what you need from it. How big is your layout? Will large-scale furniture or smaller designs best suit your space? Determine how you'll use your family room to decide what styles you need.
Next, decide on the sofa type you want. A quality sofa is the foundation of every great family room. Consider seat height and cushion softness and depth. Take size into consideration: a compact loveseat for small living rooms and a full-sized or sectional sofa for big spaces. If you frequently entertain guests, consider a sleeper sofa. Don't forget to accent with living room chairs or a daybed. Complete your living room furniture collection with ottomans and side tables.
Keep in mind how you'll be using the furniture while shopping for upholstery. White or neutral colored fabrics are ideal for lighter or infrequent use, while dark fabrics are better for frequently-used items. Machine-washable slipcovers in dark fabrics and strong, durable bonded leather are also good options for those with pets or kids.
2) Consider Furniture Style
Before choosing family room furniture, decide on the overall style of the place. Traditional furniture, such as tufted sofas and upholstered chairs, are perfect for classically-styled spaces. If you are drawn to a more contemporary, on-trend look, you may opt for modern or mid-century modern furniture designs. Somewhere in the middle? Mix and match items from different sets and collections for personalized look, or create your own custom furniture.
3) Consider Storage
When considering storage for your space, start with media consoles and TV stands. Media consoles provide a stylish platform for your TV. If you prefer to conceal DVD players and other home media, select a console with plenty of drawers, shelving and cabinet space.
Display books, framed photos and other knickknacks on living room cabinets, bookcases and shelves. Save space and organize with stackable storage. Modular cabinet pieces can configured in a variety of ways—side-by-side or layered.
4) Incorporate Tables
Once you've chosen seating, add tables. A classic wood accent table looks timeless in a classic living room, and tables of glass or marble are on-trend and modern. Strategically place end tables near chairs to hold drinks (don't forget coasters), remotes, books and more. If you have space, add a console table behind a sofa for table lamps and accents and decor.
5) Add the Finishing Decor
Give the space a cozy feel and tie the living room together with area rugs. Position a floor lamp near the reading chair and accent end tables with a table lamp or two.
Finally, round out the look with small home accessories, such as candles, botanicals and artwork. Drape decorative pillows and cozy throws over sofa and chair arms for form and function. Fill blank wall space above the living room furniture with prints, mirrors and framed family photos for a personal touch.
Add a review
- Top Material: Manufactured Wood
- Base Material: Metal
- Level of Assembly: Partial Assembly
- Number of Tables Included: 1
- Main Material: Solid Wood
- Main Color: Dark Beach
- Weight Capacity: 250lb.
- Overall: 27.5'' H x 84.5'' W x 34.5'' D
- Upholstery Material Details: Polyurethane
- Leg Material: Solid Wood
- Product Care: Wipe with clean cloth and mild soap, when needed
- Design: Chesterfield
- "This product is the ideal addition to any living room. Featuring a classic design with traditional elements such as deep button tufting scrolled arms and nailhead accents this sofa is a statement piece that can change the whole flow of your living room. This sofa is sure to impress both you and your family. Chesterfield style: designed with the traditional chesterfield sofa in mind this sofa hits all the key elements with deep button tufting nailhead accents scrolled arms and turned..."